Sharing My Mix From The App & Desktop
The new update of the Evermix DJ App (2.5) has a brand new feature, which is sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, and MixCloud directly from the application. To enable sharing you can link these to the app or desktop version of Evermix.
How to enable via the application:
- Once the mix has been created, click on the mix entry.
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the socials you can share on and the word Link
- Click Link and it will redirect you to link the account to their networks.
How to enable via the Desktop:
- Log into your account on the desktop
- Click your little icon in the top right corner and a little drop menu will appear
- Click Edit Profile
- Scroll down the page until you see the social link toggles.
- This will redirect you to link your account to their network.
Once these have been connected successfully, you can now share a mix to any platform from the app or desktop instantly. This is how you can do it via iOS devices or Desktop:
1.) Head over to the uploader and Start to upload your mix
2.) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the sharing toggles
3.) Toggle ‘Soundcloud’, ‘MixCloud’ or both and after the mix is uploaded to Evermix, it will start to upload on the other streaming services.
Via iOS Device:
1.) Finish Recording your Mix.
2.) Head over to the entry where you can see and playback your Mix
3.) Scroll Down to the bottom of the entry, until you see the sharing toggles
4.) Toggle ‘Soundcloud’, ‘MixCloud’ or both and hit upload.
Once you’ve hit upload, it will take around 5 – 10 minutes for the mix to be seen as live on the streaming platforms as they will need to upload there too.